What is a Safety Culture?
It’s a top-down commitment to making safety a priority. From senior management to field employees, a successful safety culture is a company-wide effort.
At Superior Safety, our goal is to ensure that all employees are educated on safe work practices to build and maintain a long-lasting safety culture.
This requires buy-in at every level, including:
- Sharing your objectives
- Reporting safety concerns immediately to a designated representative
- Defining safety responsibilities
- Creating a disciplinary program
- Developing a reward program
- Defining a successful incident investigation system
- Providing appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Conducting new employee orientation
- Seeking continuous improvement